03 December 2017

Can Mas team - Marina V





Hi!

My name is Marina and I’m 14 years old. I live in a house in Ripollet, a town next to Barcelona.
I have one sister called Helena and one brother called Unai.She is 8 and he is 11 years old. My mum is called Esther and my dad is called Paco.They are both 42 years old. My mother works as a teacher and my father works as a buisness man in electrical apilance,wiring,piping company.
I am a very lovely girl and a nice person but, when I get angry I have strong temperament but I rarely get angry.
I have long,curly,brown hair.
After school, I go to a dance school on Mondays and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to the English school.
My hobbies are dancing and meeting friends. At the weekends I meet my friends , they are very funny and friendly.
I hope that when you come you feel like home and have a good time.
Instagran: maariinaa_08

No comments:

Post a Comment