30 November 2017

Can Mas team - Ariana P




Hello!!
My name is Ariana, I’m 13 years-old, and I’m from Spain. I live in Ripollet, Barcelona. I’m medium height, I’ve got long blond hair, and I’ve got blue eyes. I usually am friendly, but at the beginning, I’m always a little shy.
In my family, we are three members. My father and my mother’s names are Juan Carlos and Sonia. I have a little sister but is from a different father; her name is Paola, and she's three years old.
In my mother's house we have a dog named Cendra, and in my father's house, we have two dogs named Geisha and Diana.I have a lot of aunts, uncles and cousins. My family is very big!
My favourite subject is P.E only. I love dancing; I dance since I was three years. I am going dancing every day, even on Saturdays, which is when I do the competition training. I dance Hip Hop and more styles similars of this, and I also do acrobatics. When I grow up, I want to study physiotherapy.
In my free time I like hanging out with my friends around the town for a walk, listen to music and watch my favourite series; "Pretty Little Liars" and "Stranger Things". I like almost all types of music except rock; my favourite singers are Melendi, Bad Bunny, Antonio José...
I want to meet you!!
See you soon ; )
Instagram: @_arii17

No comments:

Post a Comment