22 November 2017

Can Mas team - Claudia




Hello!


My name is Claudia, I’m 13 years old and I’m from Spain. I live in Ripollet, Barcelona. I’m medium height, I’ve got long brown hair, I’ve got brown eyes and I have got brackets. I am very friendly but at the beginning I’m always a little shy.
In my family we are four members. My father and my mother’s names are Juan and María José. I’ve got one brother; his name is Erik. We have got a dog, his name is Simba, he is a small dog. I have a lot of aunts, uncles and cousins. My family is so big!!
My favourite subjects are history, physics and chemistry. I love dancing, I dance since I was four years. I dance classical, jazz and contemporary dance. I love all sports. My favourite football teams are FCB and Chelsea. When I grow up I want to be surgeon.
I like playing the piano and I like the guitar but I don’t know how to play it. My brother plays the guitar very well. My favourite kind of music is pop, my favourite singers are Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith, Niall Hora, Lewis Capaldi and Antonio José. My favourite DJ’s are David Guetta, Marshmello and Don Diablo. My favourite bands are The Vamps, Devicio, The Rolling Stones and Morat. My idol is Maddie Ziegler.
I love watching series, I’m ‘’sitcomaholic’’. My favourite series are The Walking Dead, The Last Ship, Black Code and Lost.
I really want to meet you!!
See you soon ; )

Claudia Ortiz Díaz
Instagram: @_claudia.09

No comments:

Post a Comment