22 November 2017

Can Mas team - Judith

Judith


Hi!

My name is Judith and I’m 13 years old. I’m from Spain. I live in Ripollet, a town near Barcelona. I’m medium height, I’ve got long brown hair and brown eyes. I think I’m a friendly person. I live with my mum (Puri) and my brother (Sergio).He is 24 years old, and sometimes is annoying. I don’t have a dog but I love it. My favourite subjects are art, English and music. I go to an English school every Tuesday and Thursday from 17:30 to 19:00. When I grow up I want to be a teacher. I love playing the piano and listening to music. My favourite kind of music is pop and my favourite singers are Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran and Bely Basarte. My favourite sport is swimming.
I really want to see you!
See you soon.
Do widzenia!!
Judith Galera Mayo
Instagram: judi2304

1 comment: