03 December 2017

Can Mas team - Alba




Hello, my name is Alba Carmona. I’m friendly, but at first, I’m a little shy. When I get to know people I’m very funny. I’m thirteen-years-old, and I live in Ripollet, a town near Barcelona. I live with my mother and my rabbit. My rabbit is lovely and cute. My mother cooks delicious paella and speaks English. My father lives in Tona, a village in the mountain.
My high school is called Can Mas.
After high school, I have lunch at home and play basketball on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Saturdays, I play matches at different places and sometimes also in Ripollet.
I love animals. In the future, I’ll want to become a vet and live in Australia.
I like horse riding, listening to music in my bedroom and watching videos on Youtube too.
I love four kinds of cheese pizza, pasta and meat. I only like green beans and cauliflower with potatoes. I love chocolate.
My Instagram is: albacarmona77
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment