04 December 2017

Can Mas team - Fernanda



Hello!

My name is Fernanda, I’m 13 years old and I’m from Spain. I live in Ripollet, Barcelona. I’m medium height, I’ve got long brown hair, I’ve got brown eyes and I have got brackets. I am shy but I want to know you.
In my family we are four members. My father and my mother’s names are Vinicio and Patricia, respectively. I’ve got one sister; her name is Genesis, they are from Ecuador. When you come we probably have a dog at home.
My favourite subject is maths. When I grow up I want to be accountant.
In my free time I like go cycling and watch TV series and movies based on comics of Dc and Marvel like Riverdale(well this is not from any of those companies), Arrow, The Gifted . My favourite music is pop. My favourite is Imagine Dragons.
In the photo I was with my little cousin, I spend a lot of time with my family.
I really want to meet you!!
See you soon.
Fernanda Yanchapaxi Rodriguez
Instagram: @f0fly

No comments:

Post a Comment