11 December 2017

Can Mas team - María



My name is María Romero, I’m thirteen years old, and I live in Ripollet, a village near to Barcelona. At first, I'm a little shy, but then I'm friendly. I live with my fathers and my big brother. I have a bird of many colours.
After school, I have lunch at home, and I play basketball on Monday and Wednesday. On Saturday, I play matches in different places and in Ripollet too.
I like to listen to music, and I have two favourite singers who are from the Canary Islands.
When I grow up, I would like to be a lawyer and have a good university career, and above all, I would like to travel around the world and live in Germany or the United Kingdom.
I like chocolate, pizza and pasta, but I do not like the vegetable.
I would like to make this exchange to learn more English and have a new experience in life.
I hope we get along; I want to meet you!
See you son.
My Instagram is: @mariarl2004_

No comments:

Post a Comment